Flora And Fauna
The World Over
May 1 - June 2, 2017
Reception Sunday, May 7, 2017 2:00 – 4:00 p. m.
Blackford County Arts Center
107 W. Washington St.
Hartford City IN 47348
All IWA members from all Chapters are invited to participate.
Registration Form: Friday, March 31, 2017. Printable Form
Delivery Date: Saturday, April 29, 2017
Reception Date: Sunday, May 7, 2017, 2:00 - 4:00 p. m.
Pick-Up Date: Saturday, June 3, 2017
We are not limiting the number of pieces per artist at this point, but we will attempt to hang or place 2 to 3 pieces per artist. (If, for
some reason, any of your work is not hung, you will be notified so you can pick it up as soon as possible.)
Please make sure your artwork arrives on time and is picked up after the exhibit closes. If you cannot deliver it yourself, please
check members close to you to see if they can help. If not, contact Marian Betts for assistance.
No shipped items can be accepted.
Carriers cannot be stored at the Art Center.
• All subjects - zoological and/or botanical (fauna or flora) must be WILD. No domestic animals or plants will be accepted for exhibit.
• Artwork may have been exhibited at the IWA Annual Exhibits before, but not at BCAC.
• The artwork must show a serious approach to nature and depict one or more species in a manner which captures the essence of
• ALL WORK MUST BE ORIGINAL. The concept must be the artist’s own, and reference photographs must be the artist’s, or used
with written consent from the photographer.
• IWA reserves the right to refuse any entry that the group deems inappropriate.
TWO-DIMENSIONAL entries must be framed with wire and flat strap hangers in place. Saw tooth hangers and screw eyes are not permitted.
(Prior approval of larger entries may be requested.)
THREE-DIMENSIONAL entries must be freestanding (no installation pieces will be accepted). Restrictions may apply to entries:
• Not to exceed 28" tall
• Base to be no larger than 18" square
• Not to exceed 25 pounds with its base
(Prior approval of larger items may be requested.)
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Cost of Entry: $6.00 per Exhibitor. Make Checks Payable to IWA.
(This is a fund-raiser for the IWA Annual Exhibit)
Sales: The Art Center requires a 30% commission on any sale.
QUESTIONS: Email or call Marian Betts, Central Chapter Chair.
email@example.com or (765) 606-5342
Print this Page